In case we haven’t said it in a while . . .
That is the number of votes Hillary Clinton beat Trump by in the 2016 election.
Hillary received 2.868 MILLION more votes than Trump.
A few fun facts for you:
- If you put all of those people into one place, it would be the third largest city in America.
- This is more people than live in 15 of the US States.
- This is more people than lived in the entire USA in 1776.
- This is more people than the total population of 91 different countries.
- You would need more than 97 Rose Bowls to hold this many people.
- At two people per room, you would need 5,454 Trump Hotels in Washington DC to house everyone.
- This is more votes than Abraham Lincoln, and all previous Presidents, received in their elections.
There is no number in the world that upsets Trump more than 2,868,691.
I think I need to print this on t-shirts . . .